Friday 25 December 2015

to a mother's letter

Take my affection and love. I do not see a lot of me is too much trouble. Tears my heart was broken.What do you feel for me, I do not know. However, the child does not understand anything without me. I never would have been hidden from your mother cry. Mom's lap, except you do not go. At seven years old I had the mango fell from the knee pain. Your parents treated you sell the current bull. The three-day, three-night sleep next to you, do not eat, do not spent bath. They are not supposed to be on your mind.You could not have a moment to look at me. University jugiyechi spending time reading my wedding jewelry to sell you. You have pain in the knee. Dad ... you still have the pain? At night you sleep on your head, hands and patted. What are you up to now? What do you think of me once? You do not sleep, do not eat milk. You do not have any complaints towards. Which will be written on my forehead. You do not have any thoughts for me. I am very well. Mind you, I only want to see the face of the moon. You Eat and drink properly. Take your sister .... the news. Tell me I'm asked. I am praying that you do not have to like me Hello. No one looked up at the night sky filled with jyosna life, past, present and future take a little thinking.You can get answers to conscience. You have my last one. I hope you will be my last wish. I died to the old age of your father's grave bury me. So you do not have to spend any money. Your father gave it to me nakaphulata wedding garment that had ties to the apron. Nakaphulata sell nor buy my shroud. I left a picture of your youth. I think that's what I saw the picture of the boy! "

Exclusive All Movies And Videos Song Downloads

No comments:

Post a Comment